Forever and Always

 She looked amazing as she walked down the aisle in her pure white dress, veil covering her expression of happiness, and a bouquet of fresh flowers. The day has finally arrived. We finally become one and I live life with the women I was meant to be with. Suddenly something unbelieveable interuppted my thoughts. It was you...all along it was you. I couldn't help but dream of how the women who was suppose to walk towards me to become my lawful wedded wife was you all along. Its so confusing.. you are a stranger now and our story had it's conclusion a long time ago. Yet I was about to get married to a women I believed I loved yet you have took over my mind. I can't...This was only a way of forgetting the love I once felt in you. It didn't work; i failed.




Comments

Popular Posts