Word from a Lonely Heart

   It was real wasn't it...We were young, in Love, and had the entire world in our hands. It was extraordinary and almost magical. You know...the typical love story where everything in the world didn't matter because it was just you and me...and the dreams we shared of a brighter tomorrow.
    Want to know whats scary?..The fact that it all seems so far away now and how you're no where to be found to bring me back to this fairy tale. You're now not here to remind me of how beautiful it was. Whether it was real or a made up world I created in my own immature mind...i honestly don't care because I can proudly say I loved another like no other women could and that will never be doubted. I fought to the last second of our life as one.
   Your smell lingers..I gave in to a moment of weakness and relived for at least just these a few minutes of what we used to call love. I don't know who I am without you but I know I've became strong. You're right, I agree...I am strong and I deserve right. Regardless of how strong I've became or how far I've gotten....you will always be the one. You hold so much of my history.  Although I've finally found a day too be able to say I'm not in love with you,...... I still remember it all! Although it hurts but it doesn't kill.
It's time to move aside. I've finally found what the message of all this was. A lesson I was bound to learn and maybe without you, today wouldn't have been the same. I'm right where I belong and you are with who you belong too. It's time I let you stand tall and reveal the love you have with another...even if it's not me the one who owns your heart anymore, I will sacrifice my happiness for your smile. Your amazing smile and beautiful eyes I won't see again. Its okay..i once upon a time owned your heart...that's good enough. You're bad for me and I have to admit. I am good but not your good. She will be...
It's hard to lose someone you love...it's even harder to lose them to someone else. You have to accept it for the rest of your life and live knowing you weren't the one. Its okay, I accept it. I forgive you. I will try to forget. I will move out the way and stand alone but stand strong. Its time I face this world alone...I will take no more from you. Love like no other, care like there's no hope, and believe! Remember me with a smile and warmth in your heart and never let the past interfere. I will Try the same! You take the best of me. You take all of me...I will miss you in all the paths of my life. Good Bye Forever & Always!

Comments

Popular Posts